Accelerate Your Time To Value With XMPro Blueprints
XMPro Blueprints are pre-built solutions that combine data streams, app visualizations, recommendation rules and models. They’re easy to import into your XMPro environment, configure with your business systems and customize to your unique situation.
ORGANIZATIONAL DIGITAL TWIN
Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Optimize your manufacturing productivity with a pre-built application to visualize availability, performance and quality in real-time
- Compare the performance of the current shift to the previous shift
- Detect anomalies in your data that may lead to defects
COMPOSITE DIGITAL TWIN
Mobile Asset Health
- Monitor when mobile assets will require maintenance to optimize your team’s work schedule
- Visually display asset location on a map to get real-time visibility into how your assets are moving
- Leverage pre-built rules for detecting and acting on high temperatures from your equipment sensors
DISCRETE DIGITAL TWIN
- Create a virtual representation of your wind turbine using pre-built DTDL models based on the IEC 61400-25 standard
- Overlay real-time telemetry data onto a schematic for a holistic view of the wind turbine’s health
- Visualize trends for key metrics like gearbox oil levels and wind speed
Blast Furnaces & Autoclaves
The expert engineers at Hatch have used XMPro to create an application for casting guidance using our 3D visualization and simulation capabilities. Customers can enter their operating parameters to receive tailored guidance on tap hole placement.
TUV SUD have translated their safety rules into recommendation rules in XMPro that can be triggered based on real-time data. These rules provide the description, control measure and probability for safety hazards.
Centrifugal Pumps & HPGRs
WEIR have built apps that enable their customers to monitor the real-time health of their assets across multiple sites. These reusable apps monitor parameters like temperature, vibration and have advanced charting capability built-in using D3.
XMPro Blueprint Library
Supply Chain Control Tower