Student Attendance, Engagement and in turn Student Retention has in the current climate, become a significant issue, and a cause for concern, for Higher Education institutions.
Universities and Colleges across the world are looking to:
- Improve quality assurance.
- Increase accountability and transparency
- Avoid the financial implications associated with low engagement and retention.
- Avoid the reputational fall-out from high student attrition figures, which can be damaging for institutions competing in an increasing global HE marketplace.
The XMPro solution for Higher Education provides Student Engagement Management processes incorporating, amongst others:
- Absence Requests
- Critical Incident Management
- Personal Mitigating Circumstances
The processes address the key issues and provide Higher Education institutions, with a systematic approach to improving student engagement and retention.
The XMPro Student Engagement Management process provides an end-to-end solution deployed across existing applications, technologies, faculties, schools and people in order to orchestrate, control and report on the process of re-engaging with students and minimising student attrition.
The XMPro Student Engagement Management process:
- Ensures that activities undertaken are effective and efficient for all individuals; staff and students alike.
- Has been designed in order to assist an organisation to drastically improve student engagement and retention.
- Will improve process visibility & auditability.
- Allows organisations to manage change more effectively.
Please take a few moments to review the recorded Solution Overview and/or Presentation or if you would like more information on the solution, or if you wish to discuss your specific issues and requirements, please feel free to contact me directly.